GaGa Pit (8 sided)
- Actual Size: 20'L x 20'W x 6'H
- Setup Area: 22'L x 22'W x 8'H
- Outlets: 1 x 20 AMP within 50’
- Attendants: 1 Needed. PGG Staff Available (2 hour minimum)
GaGa Pit (8 sided) is the perfect addition to any event that is looking to create a competitive environment with a fast paced game. GaGa is taking over every school, camp, and youth event. The 8 sided pit offers up to 10 contestants a unique game experience for each elimination round. They will use hand eye coordination and skills of dodging, striking, running, and jumping, while trying to hit opponents with a rubber ball at or below the knees. This game is played inside an inflatable enclosure or "pit" with a rubber playground ball. It can be played on a variety of surfaces, but for best results we suggest hard surfaces like blacktop or gym floors.
How to play the game of GaGa:
- Players all start inside the pit touching the outside walls.
- One player throws the Gaga Ball up in the air. They must be in the middle of the Pit.
- All players yell "Ga" each time the ball bounces and the ball is in play after the third bounce (as in “Ga","Ga”, “Ga”).
- Players can only hit the rubber ball with an open hand, but cannot pick up or throw it. If you hit the ball with two hands, you are out.
- If the ball touches a player anywhere on or below the knee, that player is eliminated - even if they last hit the ball themselves. Players who are out must leave the Gaga Pit immediately.
- A player cannot touch the ball two times in a row - the ball must first touch another player or the pit wall or it is called a “double touch” and that player is out.
- Players may not kick the ball.
- If the ball is hit out of the pit, then the last player to touch the ball is out.
- The last player remaining is the winner and gets to start the next game.